Yayoi had some fun facts... and I didn't mention that in the word/notepad document. So here~
● Hisato worked as a chef when he grew up because he loved cooking.
● Misaki had sex with "Mr Perfect" as a one-night stand and that is why "Mr Perfect" is hopelessly inlove with him.
● Seiryuu plays baseball. He's second base.
● Daiki goes through emotional pain and used to self harm and tried to kill himself when he was younger.
● Kouhei fell for Shouta first before Shouta even liked him.
● Shouta's favourite food is curry rice, and Kouhei learns how to cook it just for him.
● Daiki's favourite food is takoyaki.
● Seiryuu sucks at puzzle games, like... he really sucks.
● Hisato's parents were taken away from him when he was 10.
● Misaki's parents were furious with Misaki when he revealed that he was homo.
● Kouhei ran away from home and his parents are nowhere to be found.
● Shouta's parents are terribly busy with work they live in the work's campus and leave Shouta at home.
● Misaki loves pancakes with peanut butter and blueberry jam.
● Seiryuu doesn't have abs.
● Misaki's an athlete.
● Hisuzu gives up on Hisato a year before they graduate.
● Shouta studies/tutors with Kouhei so that it's no so boring and to also help his idiot boyfriend. Kouhei will always refuse to study so Shouta gets very frustrated and his plan to make his study is "Everytime you get a question right, you get a kiss." but Kouhei re-made the rule and it become "Everytime you get a question right, the kiss gets more intense." and that's usually how their sex starts. Shouta's grades get worse after that tutor session's rule was made.
● Shouta broke up with Kouhei in the future later because his mother got home and scolded him out of his flesh for his grades and left Kouhei cuz he was ruining himself and grades.
● Shout and Kouhei meet up after 2 years of the break up and get back together.
● Daiki's mother ends up having courage to leave her 2nd husband (cuz he sucks too) and became a single mother taking care of Daiki later on.
● Yuuji and Satsuya (the two bullies) become bromance bros.
● Sakamoto (the guy who liked Shouta) ends up finding a boyfriend later, a new kid... and he has orange hair.
● Hisato never learns how to swim anyway.
● I can't think anymore
I hope you guys enjoyed this! XD